In order to make the most out of the Audi Blog, we collect user data on this website. The following list gives you an overview on which data is stored where and how it is used.
1. When you access the websites of AUDI AG, general information is registered automatically. This information is, for example, the type of web browser or operating system you are using, or the domain name of your Internet provider. The generated information is exclusively of a nature that does not allow you to be identified. This data is recorded whenever you visit any website on the Internet. Consequently, this is not a specialized function of the AUDI AG websites. Information of this kind is registered anonymously and evaluated statistically by us. The better we understand your wishes, the faster you will find the specific information that is relevant to you on the Audi Blog.
2. The Audi Blog offers publicly accessible content – a personal registration is not necessary. The publicly accessible content is open to all users indiscriminately, without the registration of personal information.
3. The Audi Blog offers a newsletter. A registration is necessary to receive the newsletter. In this case, we store your data for technical administration purposes as well as for customer management, yet only to the extent necessary for these functions and only for the specific purpose defined on the respective site (salutation, first name, surname, e-mail address, preferred language). The data is managed with the obligatory care and in accordance with all statutory security measures in order to protect it from unauthorized access or misuse.
Some cookies will be deleted automatically from your terminal device as soon as you leave the website (so-called session cookies). Other cookies will be stored for a specified period of time that cannot exceed two years in each case (persistent cookies).
7. When you leave a comment in the blog for the first time, you will have to confirm your identity once. For this purpose, you will receive an e-mail with a personalized link, with which you can verify your details. Your e-mail address will not be published and only passed on to third parties for spam protection purposes (see p. 8).
9. AUDI AG uses so-called social plugins of the providers Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin within its blog.
- Facebook, 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA
- Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom Street, Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA
- LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Plaza, Dublin 2, Ireland
By using the “share” function on the blog through one of the above-mentioned plugins, your browser establishes a direct connection with these providers. The content of these plugins is transmitted directly to your browser and integrated on the website. The plugins can be identified by their logos. By integrating the plugins, the providers are notified when you access the corresponding page of the Audi Blog. If you are logged in to one of these services, the providers can assign your visit to the respective account. When you click on one of these social plugins, this interaction is sent directly to the respective providers by your browser and stored there.
Therefore, the AUDI AG has no influence on the extent of data collected by providers through social plugins. Please refer to the data regulations of the providers for further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and further processing and use of data by the respective provider, as well as the your rights relating thereto and settings for the protection of your privacy. If you do not want that providers collect your data through the Audi Blog, you must log out from the providers before you visit our website.