All texts, pictures, videos and other works published on the website are subject to the copyright of AUDI AG, Ingolstadt, unless otherwise stated. The information and material offered on this website may be used by journalists, employees of media companies and social influencers for their own editorial purposes and require no separate approval. The text, image, audio and video material in the Audi Blog provided for journalists, employees of media companies and social influencers may only be used citing the source disclosed. The commercial use, especially for advertising, is not allowed.
Conditions of Use
The Audi Blog may be used on the basis of the following Conditions of Use:
1. Insofar as Audi Blog provides information concerning vehicles, the data refers to the German market. The right to make changes to design and/or price is expressly reserved. Statements concerning prices and standard equipment and statutory, legal and tax regulations and repercussions are valid for the Federal Republic of Germany only. The images may furthermore show accessories and optional extras that are not included in the standard scope of supply. Color deviations are also possible.
2. Audi Blog contains, inter alia, information concerning future developments and/or expectations of the company, for which AUDI AG does not accept any liability.
4. All contents of Audi Blog are carefully researched and compiled. Nevertheless, the information may contain errors or inaccuracies. AUDI AG does not accept any liability with respect to the results that may be achieved through the use of the information, especially concerning its accuracy, up-to-datedness and completeness.
5. With respect to the use of Audi Blog, technical faults, for example delays to news transmission, cannot be ruled out. AUDI AG does not accept any liability for any resulting damage.
6. Insofar as Audi Blog provides links to the Internet sites of third parties, AUDI AG does not accept any responsibility for the contents of the linked sites. On using the links, the user leaves the AUDI AG information products. As a consequence, different regulations may apply to the contents of third-party sites.
7. With respect to the use of the Audi Blog, copyrights, naming rights and trademarks and other protective rights in particular of AUDI AG, of Audi Group companies and of other third parties must be safeguarded.
8. The granting of the opportunity to use the Audi Blog does not constitute the granting of any rights, and of protective rights in particular, over and above this. AUDI AG may restrict or terminate the use of Audi Blog at any time and without any specific reason. The user does not have any claim to Audi Blog.
9. To receive a Newsletter from the Audi Blog, users need to create a password. This password must remain confidential in order to prevent misuse. In the case of misuse, AUDI AG reserves the right to block Audi Blog’s newsletter without notice.
10. The user consents that his personal data (including e-mail address) may be recorded, processed and used for information purposes by Audi Communication. This consent may be withdrawn at any time by contacting AUDI AG, 85045 Ingolstadt. The withdrawal of consent shall terminate the right of use. Find the full summary on our privacy guidelines behind the “Privacy”-link at the bottom of the page.
11. The comments in the Audi Blog solely reflect the opinion of the respective commentators. AUDI AG therefore assumes no liability for the correctness and completeness of information contained therein. Furthermore, AUDI AG assumes no liability for the content and references to third-party websites (links) contained in comments.
The blog commentary function should enable an objective discussion. To ensure this, AUDI AG reserves the right to delete comments that are not beneficial for such a discussion and/or do not refer to the posts and/or interfere with the rights of third parties. There shall be no obligation for publication.
12. AUDI AG does not commit to nor is obliged to participate in the alternative dispute resolution for consumer disputes in front of a consumer dispute resolution entity.
13. In agreeing to these rights of use, the user shall be obliged
- to refrain from any improper use of Audi Blog, particularly the by-passing of security precautions of the information service,
- to refrain from using equipment or from running applications that lead or could lead to damage to the equipment or to a functional failure of Audi blog, in particular as a result of changes to the physical or logical structure of the server or the network of AUDI AG or its service providers or other networks,
- not to integrate the information service or a part thereof into other Internet sites, either private or commercial, or to use the services commercially.
Should individual provisions of the Conditions of Use be or become invalid, it shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this agreement. In this event, AUDI AG will replace the invalid provision with a valid provision that has the closest possible purpose to that of the invalid provision.